Journey into the Cloud
The journey into cloud software development is full of challenges; how to ensure smooth development, easy implementation, and reliable operation?
Main Pain Points:
- Long waiting times or non-existent DevOps pipelines
- Complex security and compliance requirements
- Many unanswered questions
Adfinis offers a comprehensive approach to make the journey into cloud software development a full success. Enterprise-grade open source technologies and the Adfinis skills are the ingredients for sustainable operation and flawless support.
A Story to Success in Three Acts
Act 1 | Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure is a complete cloud platform combining cloud services and enterprise-ready open source components that can host existing applications, enable a whole new approach of working and managing the development of new applications. The Azure cloud is scalable and can be adapted to new requirements at any time.
Act 2 | Kubernetes + Rancher
But to deploy an application efficiently and isolated, a flexible and scalable environment with containers is required. Kubernetes offers the automation of containerized applications. Rancher helps to manage the containers.
Act 3 | HashiCorp Vault
And last but not least: HashiCorp Vault makes sure that security is always a top priority.
Are you on your way into the cloud journey, but are not quite sure where to start?
Adfinis offers you a quick Cloud Readiness-Check. We will analyze your status quo, locate your current stage within the cloud journey and develop an individual strategy for further actions. The Cloud Readiness-Check can be held in German or English.
What you will need to bring:
- 1 hour of time
- Basic Knowledge about your cloudy strategy
What you will get & learn:
- Current state of your company in the cloud journey
- Challenges that may occur and possible solutions
- Action items for your individual cloud journey
- Best practice from our customers
- How Adfinis can accompany you
- Summary of the whole workshop
- Time to ask all your questions
The Readiness-Check is free, non-binding, and will be conducted with our Solutions Engineers.